Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May 20th

So I've basically been bored all week and had nothing better to do.  Then one of my friends suggested making a blog since i was so incredibly motionless and just tired tired tired, and i decided to make a crack at it.
So my boyfriend left last week on tuesday to visit his folks in BeiJing and I didn't realize how much time we spent together until he got on the train, the minute i get home, i realize myself waiting for a call that i obviously wasn't going to get until June 3rd.  Just bollocks.  But I guess I can let it slide since it was to visit family.  So i have basically been meeting up with most of my friend which haven't been free for a while because they'd been working quite a lot in the past few months.  My best friend is having her usual adorable rendevous with her boyfriend which is all good because they're both cute as a button together.  
Besides that, nothing else has been happening.  Went to school, finished long assignments, hanging out with friends for a good 2 hours before leaving to get home.  Come home, working on the computer, checking my emails, checking my facebook, doing all the random junk that i do when I get home. Just basically me being a bum as usual.

M x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home