Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May 21st

So My mom usually goes to play badminton on tuesdays and thursdays, so this morning, she wakes me up and says our driver can drop me off at the therapist and  hands me the money to pay the therapist after my session.  I put the money in my back pocket and grab my bag before she rushes both of us out of the house.  We go to pick up two of her friends and I end up being late for the therapist.  When the driver drops me off, I go into the 7-eleven and get a can of coffee, and as i'm at the cashier, I'm looking in my bag for my wallet and i realize, I left it at home.  DAMN,  So i pay with the 1000hkd my mom gave me and I rush up to the therapist.  He sits me down and asks me how the past two weeks were, then he starts digging up old memories of highschool for me, which weren't all that great but it was an okay session overall.  so when I want to head home, i'm about to step onto the escalator when a kid comes running up behinds and bumps into me,  I tumble.  ALL the way down, so now i'm all covered in ouchies TT_TT  Now i'm just sitting around doing nothing, and waiting for my mom to come home so she can give me my lunch xP  Hungry. Tired. Covered in Ouchies.  Hooray pl0x?

M x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home